Monday, November 26, 2007

Photo of the Week 2


Until this week, the New England Patriots have been making it look pretty easy - outscoring their opponents by an average 24 points per game. That is, until last night, when the Philadelphia Eagles nearly gave the Pats their first loss. I don't understand why Philly went for the end zone from their 30 yard line with about four minutes left in the fourth quarter. They shouldn't have been in no hurry to score, and chewed off more time off the clock as they could. But, with the throw came a costly interception. Game over.

A couple of years ago at a golf tournament, I had the chance to get my photo taken while wearing a New England Patriots Super Bowl Ring. Pretty cool. I thought I'd share the photo today since it looks like the Pats will be making a return trip to the big game unless someone, someone can knock them off. But it doesn't seem likely.

No comments: